MODA Designers,
So I emailed Todd to ask for feedback asap. He is in NYC and then Dallas next week so he won't be able to visit class.
He has asked that you print out the work and I will deliver it to his offices and then he will give feedback as soon as possible.
So, Let's do this so he can see them immediately when he gets back.
-Print out a selection of your best logos / stickers. I'm thinking each of you have at least 5 by now. Just put several logos on each 12 x 18 board so they aren't cramped together.
Remember you want to give each logo space enough for him to see the beauty in each. Be selective but be adventurous in your selection.
You don't have to board them.
Next,
Print out your Press Kits...I'm thinking 2 pdf pages per 12 x 18 page so he can see the imagery and the type (landscape format perhaps?).
That means you will probably have 2-3 pages printed for each press kit, right?
You don't have to board these either.
I would like to have all these done by next Thursday if possible. That gives you some time.
Again, I won't be in class next Wednesday so you should have time to print during that class period.
I can meet you before Jason's class next Thursday and pick them up or else I can meet you next Friday 12noon before I deliver them to Todd personally.
We'll talk more on Monday about all this. Just wanted to give you a heads up.
No comments:
Post a Comment