Let me know if you are interested in applying to any CNN or HLN internships. There are a few and I think I can help you secure one. Just let me know.
I spent 21 years at CNN and it was an incredible experience. Many of the people I hired as Art Director are still there working. Many of them have moved into other areas of the company but they are still loving the Turner Family. You have to love news and news gathering and current events or else you'll hate it. The money is good, the people are fantastic, the benefits are out of sight great, and the name on your resume is worth doing it for free. I'm serious.
You are all building up a solid design resume so names like Turner, CNN, Coca Cola, Hothead, Primal Screen look great as experience.
Do more than one internship. That looks great too. It shows you love what you are doing.
Also, Cartoon Network is also looking for Internships right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment